Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lazy start

We are sitting in the Fairfax Coffee House (not in Fairfax, but still in Berkeley Springs). We'll get going eventually.

I'm using my phone to post to the blog so I can add the photos that I just took. What I haven't figured out is how to add the photos one at a time and then describe them. So I have to describe now and then add photos.

As you can see, the bikes got washed last night. Thank goodness, I think mine still had dirt in places from the trip across New Mexico in April.

I swear the hotel we were in knew we were riding GSes, this suitcase shelf was a perfect fit for our boxes.

It's so nice seeing a mountain. The fog and Fall colors just add to the loveliness.

Steve in front of the coffee house. Yum.

Ok. Time to get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment